Wednesday 1 July 2015

Instagram recap


I was wondering how to organize this post with photographs I have been taking for almost two years now… Should I organize them thematically or just show randomly, just as I took them. Anyway it will be interesting for me, a sort of a personal diary post, and I hope some of you will be interested taking a peak into the places I have been, thing I have been doing. And maybe you will get a small preview of this huge country. So here goes...

Sunset at Elk National Park

Road-trip to Calgary

First hockey game and great seats at Rexal Place Edmonton. Go, Edmonton Oil Kings!

Chai tea at Remedy cafe in Edmonton, exotic spices and dried rose petals 

Alberta ballet, one of the shows at North Alberta Jubilee Auditorium

SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology) polytechnic, Calgary

From the visit to sunny Tofino

Christmas cupcakes from our Christmas office party at work

Inevitable visit to gorgeous Banff

Legislature building in Edmonton last autumn

Creative graffiti art in Calgary 

Willows (2014) by Marc Fornes in Borden Park, Edmonton

Downtown view from Muttart conservatory, Edmonton

Oyster burger, not the healthiest choice of food, but it was worth it

Old timers from Gasoline Alley Museum at Heritage Park in Calgary

Preparations for the Crashed Ice Red Bull event in Edmonton

View from the Vancouver tower




No comments:

Post a Comment